(WEEK OF OPEN DOORS)
TEXT: 1 Cor. 16:9; Rev. 3:8; John 3:27
Open doors in the Bible signify opportunities that will cause a person to make progress and advance in life. These doors can be doors in marriage, career, ministry, finances, health or fruit of the womb. God has already opened the doors. God opened the door to the throne for David but Saul was there to oppose. We shall see the open door than the troubles of Saul.
Saul is there to prepare us to sit on the throne with wisdom and experience.
DEAL WITH THESE CATEGORIES OF ADVERSARIES
1. Household enemies
2. Office enemies
3. Hidden enemies
4. Traders and hijackers of stars and destinies
5. Illegal tenants (serpent in the stomach)
6. Deities and Evil personalities acting as evil spouses.
7. Non – functionary of some parts of the body.
Receive the anointing of David to tear the Lion. Put Goliath to shame and rising to the throne despite any opposition from Saul.
1. Lord, bless me and keep me. Make your face to shine upon me, and be gracious unto me. Lord, lift up your countenance upon me and give me peace
2. (Num. 6:24-26).
3. Make me as Ephraim and Manasseh (Gen. 48:20)
4. Let me be satisfied with favor and filled with your blessing (Deut. 33:23)
5. Lord, command your blessing upon my life. Give me revelation, and let me be blessed (Matt. 16:17).
6. Am the seed of Abraham, Lord, in blessing, bless me, and in multiplying, multiply me as the stars of heaven and as the sand of the seashore.
7. Let your showers of blessing be upon my life (Ezek. 34:26).
8. Turn every curse sent my way into a blessing (Neh. 13:3).
9. Let your blessing make me rich (Prov. 10:22).
10. Let all nations call me blessed (Mal. 3:12).
11. Let all generations call me blessed (Luke 1:48).
12. I am a son of the blessed (Mark 14:61).